Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Review: Equate Daily Moisturizing Lotion


 Retail Price: ~$4.50
12 fl oz/354 mL

Dermatologist tested, long-lasting, fragrance-free, and comparable to the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, this is a great buy for those with sensitive skin.  Equate is sold at Walmarts across the nation.




I've never got to try the Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion, but based on how great this product performs, I don't think I'll need to.  This product claims to be fragrance free, but it does have some kind of faint scent to it; I don't really know how to describe it except for saying that it's clean and natural smelling.  I feel like all products have scents except for water.  Haha.

The product has dimethicone (1.3%), which is a natural skin protectant and is great for some extra moisture. I personally throw this on my face after I take a shower and had no issues with breakouts.  It's moisturizing, absorbs into the skin, and got rid of my dry skin pretty quickly.

The pump is awesome and can even be twisted to the left so no lotion comes out.  That seems ideal if you want to make sure no lotion comes out if the product is sitting on the nightstand and it gets knocked over.  This extra twist might allow the product to be ideal for traveling, but I don't think I would risk throwing this in my luggage and expect it to stay put the entire way.  I don't make too much use out of the twist closing mechanism.

I recommend this one.  It makes for a great facial moisturizer that doesn't break the bank.

No comments:

Post a Comment